Ambience mall is a place for a good outing for almost anyone, no matter the age and interests- no wonder its clientele spills over to the other side of the Gurgaon border. The mall enjoys heavy footfalls on weekends & throughout the Holidays. It is a common sight to find car owners struggling to park wherever they can find a spot, often a long walk away from the mall.
1. For the clothes horse: Ambience mall has the almost all the premium brands functioning in India under the same roof: from the premium firangi brands like Zara & M& S to Indian designer stores viz Ritu Kumar & Satya Paul, and everything in between. Steve Madden, Aldo and Nine West coexist to pander to the shoes and bag fetish of the fashion victims of Gurgaon. Not to mention the usual mix of departmental stores which are a mandatory thrown-in at most other malls as well. This kind of variety takes a shopping addict on cloud nine.
2. Bhookh Mitane ke liye: There’s every popular cuisine imaginable for the pampered Gurgaon foodie. From Asian food at Asia 7, Mexican at Chili’s to South Indian food at Zambar. The quintessentially north Indian “Haldiram’s” though is to crowds like a spring flower garden to bees. It’s always bustling with customers, but never lacks in service or quality. The food court offers a plethora of cuisine- a good place to indoctrinate someone to a new cuisine. This surely comes to my rescue when faced with the diversity of food that my children demand. In terms of formats there are numerous options from Fast Food to Fine Dining. It’s a vibrant place where it’s possible to experiment without breaking the bank.
3. Dedicated to the baccha party: For me to enjoy a place, it is important that there is something to engage the kids. And thankfully, Ambience Mall has Fun City. There are a variety of games for people of ages 5 to 40. There are dashing cars, bull ride, shooting games and numerous other attractions. There’s also bungee jumping for kids at the ground floor right next to a McDonald kiosk! Then there is also Stellar Kid’s Museum
4. For Gaming Fanatics: For indoor games freak there’s the Underdogg sports bar and grill which offers foosball, table tennis, snooker, etc, alongwith some amazing finger food. On game days they project live games on TV on gigantic screens. For bowling aficionados, there’s Bluo, a PVR enterprise. And to top it all, there is also an Ice skating rink- the only one of its kind in Gurgaon.
5. For the metrosexual man & the indulgent diva: Whether you want to indulge in a spa session, a foot massage or just get yourself a haircut, this place has it all. After all that walking, your feet definitely deserve an indulgence, so get a foot massage at Aroma Thai. Or get a beauty treatment at Gitanjali Salon to shoo away the fatigue. FYI, this one’s an unisex salon where the men can indulge while wifey /girlfriend is busy blowing-off the moolah at French Connection.
6. Bibliomaniacs: Get the latest copy of the current bestseller at Om book store. The place is a delight for booklovers of all ages, with their huge assortment of both paperbacks and hardbacks. An added incentive is of course the seasonal discount and promotional offers.
7. Movie Buffs: And then there’s a PVR cinema on the 3rd floor, for movie lovers to lose themselves in. Grab that latest bollywood / Hollywood flick here. This one’s not the run-of-the-mill cinema hall; it’s a gold multiplex!
8. Pattiserie: This one’s close to my heart. Special mention” celeste”, personally love the decor of this shop. The white painted bicycle, flowers, & other cute knick knacks lend a very out of the world charm to this place. This place dishes out decadent artisan chocolates.
9. Techno freak: The 2nd floor would be like ambrosia to the soul of a techno-freak. It’s got everything from cell phones, latest HD TVs, household appliances to laptops and gaming consoles. I personally visit Jumbo electronics for their awesome deals. For Apple loyalists the apple’s store’s located on 1st floor. Lastly there’s the Boseshop for high fidelity listeners.
10. Dipsomaniac: In a city where night life is incomplete without a tipple, how can drinking holes not be present everywhere. Catering to this crowd are the Beer Cafe and Underdogg Sports Bar which provide you with an amazing drinking experience.
It would not be out of place to say that at Ambience mall there is “Something for everyone and everything for some”.