1. Laugh more- much to the chagrin of family and friends....that loud laughter of mine.
2. Learn to trust more- even if that entails heart breaks and bingeing on food to get over them.The disappointments will only enrich my life.
3. Finally take that solo trip to McLeodganj that I have been daydreaming about for some time .
4. Go on an all-girls trip - On my wishlist is South east Asia... .. So who’s in?
5. Allow my children to teach me to dispel depression, hatred and grudges. I hope to expedite the “forgive and forget” process.
6. Indulge in the joy of giving -whether it’s a smile, a hug, a compliment or something material.
7. Learn to accept my physical flaws- that figure hugging little black dress may be tempting but I know we are not made for each other.
8. Think before I speak- I wonder if this will ever happen though...
9. Conquer the handstand- and get the cartwheel right.
10. Write more- now before my disgruntled readers complain; I am talking about topics that I am passionate about and have not broached yet. At the end of the day it’s contentment that matters to me and not page views (but keep them coming none the less, I love you all).
11. Learn a new form of dance- Hip Hop , or Kathak maybe...
12. Overcome my fears- I think I did make some progress in 2014 and wish this escalates to a new level. I did learn that the ability to say “No” can be very liberating.
13. Make more friends- it is a trial and error process but every friend I have in my life was completely worth the pain I went through with 100 fakers.
14. Just be and not overthink- Let the mysteries of the universe unravel themselves to me as and when they choose to.
15. Lose 5 pound- now this dude is one that I want every year and I wonder how to make him mine?
16. Distance myself from people and situations that breed negativity and disappointment.
17.Explore the local bazaars , cuisine, and monuments of Dilli and hopefully many more places.
18. Take risks- This post is just a teaser... The response to this post will help me contemplate whether I should tread the path less travelled ;)
19. Bug my readers more with such silly posts by just opening my heart every now and then ;)