The sweltering heat prohibits many of us from entering the kitchen. However , incase of inevitable cooking here are a free recipes that are easy to cook and perfect for the weather.
- 1 pcs Baby Eggplant sliced
- ½ Zucchini halved and sliced
- ½ pc Red Capsicum cut in Squares
- ½ Cherry Tomato
- 1 tbsp regular Olive Oil or Veg Oil
- 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Italian Dressing
Wash and Cut the Veggies to Size so they fit well on the Fork. In a pan heat the Olive oil till it starts to smoke. Add the Zucchini and Capsicum and toss for a few Min till they start to soften a bit. Add the Cherry Tomato and The Balsamic Vinegar and mix well on the Flame for 1 Min and then remove from the heat. Let cool down and Skewer one of each Veggie with the Tomato at the end a fork and Serve. Drizzle the Italian Dressing on Top.
I used Cremica Italian dressing for this recipe.
2. Mango dip
- 1/2 pc of mango fine copped
- 3 tbsp veg mayonnaise
- Salt& pepper as per taste
Split the mango in 2 portions. 1 portion blend in the mixer with the mayonnaise. To a fine paste, add the rest of the mango and season with salt and pepper.
I used Cremica's veg mayonnaise.
- 1 kiwi cut in small cubes
- (assure the kiwi is not to ripe or it could mash up)
- 2 tsp of tomato fine chopped
- ½ tsp of coriander fine chopped
- 1/2 cup mexican salsa
Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper
4. Tandoori Bread Bites
- ½ Cup Paneer cut in slices
- 1 pcs Tomato Sliced
- App 7pcs Ice berg Leaves
- 1 pcs Onions thin sliced
- 2 pcs Carrots peeled and grated
- ½ pc each Red and Yellow Capsicum stripes
- 2-3 tbsp Coriander chopped
- Tandoori Mayonnaise as needed
- Big loaf of Bread of Your Choice
Cut the Bread in Half. Spread on Each Side a layer of Tandoori Mayonnaise and sprinkle the chopped coriander on top. Layer the Paneer-Tomato’s-Onions-Capsicum Stripes and at last the Iceberg Leaves. Cover with the remaining Bread and cut into small Cubes.
I used Cremica's Tandoori mayonnaise.
5. Brownie Cashew Nut Shots
- ½ cup Brownies cut in Cubes
- ¼ Cup Amul Fresh Cream
- Sugar as needed to sweeten the Amul Cream
- Vanilla Flavour or Essence
- 2 tbsp Cashew Nuts roasted and roughly chopped
- Chocolate Syrup
- Fresh Mint Leaves
Cut the brownies into small Cube so the fit well into the Glass. Roast the Cashew Nuts in the Oven till golden Brown and chopped roughly. Fill the shot Glass to 1/3 with the Brownie Cubes. Drizzle some Chocolate Syrup on top and sprinkle with a few Nuts. Whip the Amul Fresh till becomes stiff and fill the Glass till 2/3 with the Cream. Finalize with another drizzle of Chocolate Syrup. Garnish with a sprinkle of some more Nuts and a Fresh Mint Leave.
I used Cremica's chocolate syrup.
Recipe courtesy- Cremica .