- 1/2 pieces Yellow and Green Zucchini
- 1/4 Onion Sliced
- 5-6 pieces Cherry Tomato's cut in Half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cremica Mint Mayonnaise
- Cremica Cheese Mayonnaise
- 1 Lebanese Bread as Pizza Base
- Fresh Mint Leaves for Garnish
- Preheat the Oven to 240 ⁰ C.
- Place the Lebanese Bread on an oiled Baking Tray.
- Wash the Zucchinis well and cut of Ribbon with an Apple Peeler, alternative cut thin slices lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Spread a good layer of Cremica Mint Mayonnaise on Top. Approximately 1-2 mm thick.
- Garnish with the Onion-then Zucchini and at last the Cherry Tomatoes
- Sprinkle some Salt and Pepper over the Veggies to season..
- Now drizzle well with some Cremica Cheese Mayonnaise on Top and bake till the Cheese Mayonnaise gets brown in colour as you desire.
- Remove from the Oven and garnish with some fresh Mint Leaves
- Serve immediately
Chicken Korma Pita
Chicken Breast 1 pcs app 300 gr
Capsicum green1/4 pc
Onion 1 pieces
Cabbage 1/4 cup
Tomato 1 pc
Coriander 1 tsp.
Cremica Korma Mayonnaise
Cremica 1000 Island Dressing
- Wash the Chicken and dry well. Cut into bite size Chunks and
- Coat with the Korma Mayonnaise for at least 15 Min.
- Preheat Oven to 150C.
- Heat oil in a Pan and fry the Chicken till light Brown.
- Place the Chicken on an oiled Baking Tray and keep in the Oven for app 15 Min till done.
- Meanwhile cut the Veggies into stripes and toss with the Cremica 1000 island Dressing, Cut the Pita in Half and open midway.
- Spread a thin layer of Korma Mayonnaise in the Inner Side of the Pita, fill the Veggies-sprinkle the Coriander over it and top with the Chicken.
- Drizzle a bit of Mayonnaise oven t to boost the flavour if You like
Post a Comment