Light up your homes with a twist this festive season with Cremica- Celebrate Diwali with some unusual recipes
- 1 full Chicken (boiled and de boned in large pieces)
- 2 cups thick creamy chicken soup
- 1 cup Cremica Mayonnaise
- 1 small broccoli cut and steamed in salty water
- 2 spring onions cut finely
- 2 green chillies de-seeded and chopped
- 2/4 tbsp grated cheese
- Bread crumbs to top
Layer the chicken pieces in a baking dish.
Mix thick chicken soup with mayonnaise adjust seasoning.
Sprinkle spring onions green chillies.
Place some broccoli flowerets.
Again layer chicken and top with remainder soup and Mayo mixture.Top with grated cheese 2 tbsp. and bread crumbs and bake for 20 min in preheated oven. Serve hot.\
PASTA – PENNE WITH CHICKEN BOLOGNESE
- Penne, boiled al dente 1 cup
- Chicken, 1 cup minced with the following items,
- Garlic ½ tsp
- Onion 1 tbsp
- Leeks 1 tbsp
- Carrots 1 tbsp
- Basil dried pinch
- Oregano dried pinch
- Olive oil 2 tsp
- Cremica’s pizza pasta sauce 1 btl
- Yoghurt 1 tsp
Cook the pasta as per direction on the package.
Mince the chicken with the veggies and the herbs.
Cook well in the olive oil untill the chicken is done and add the Cremica Pizza Pasta Sauce.
Add the Pasta and stir gently to coat the Pasta with sauce.
Serve with yoghurt drizzled on top.
PANNA COTTA WITH BLACK CURRANT SAUCE
- 1 ltr. Milk
- 1 ltr. Cream
- 5 gms. Gelatin dissolved in warm water
- 150 gms. Sugar
- 5 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 btl. Cremica black currant topping
In a deep pan, cook milk and cream on slow fire for about 10 minutes.Add sugar vanilla essence and dissolved gelatin and cook for another 15 minutes.
Pour the mixtures in small tart moulds and set it for about 2 hours in a deep fridge.
Demould, top it with a flavor of your choice may it be Black currant, fudge or cherry.
Recipe courtesy- Cremica